There are a few preparatory courses and reading material for the CSA.
- PLAB RIGHT
- Oatlands Road, Kirkby, Merseyside, L32 4UH
- Tel: +44 7400463897
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Swamy *
- Building number – 308, Moseley Road, Levenshulme, Manchester, United Kingdom, M19 2 LH
- tel: +44 7448070710
- Samson PLAB Academy: Clinical Skills Assessment
- Bow House Business Centre, 153-159 Bow Road, London E3 2SE
- Tel: +44 (0)2089 800 039
Radial House, 3rd Floor, 3-5 Ripple Road, Barking, London IG11 7NF
* Not held every year. E-mail or call to confirm for CSA course. The academy holds VERY useful PLAB 2 course with access to Mannikins. PLAB 2 is a FY2 level OSCE exam for International Medical Graduates who wish to work in the UK.
** The academy does not host CSA specific course, but does hold VERY useful PLAB 2 course with access to Mannikins. PLAB 2 is a FY2 level OSCE exam for International Medical Graduates who wish to work in the UK.
Kindly note, I have also started tutoring candidates for OSCE’s in general and also specifically for the CSA.
- Foundation Programme UKFPO website
- GMC Core clinical and procedural skills for provisionally registered doctors
- Manchester University: UKFPO Clinical Assessment Webpage
- Manchester University Hospitals – Undergraduate Medical Education